Thursday, December 17, 2009

The snow is here and it is staying.

We have had almost a foot of snow in 2 days and I was so hoping that it wouldn't catch up to us until Christmas Eve.

Good news though is at Copenhagen, the hypocrites that drove their corporate jets to protest global warming are undergoing a blizzard. God has such a wonderful sense of irony.

It was like I was telling my friend, Lou Ferrigno the other day that pasta shells are not the same as sea shells. He wouldn't listen but kept on trying to stab them with his fork. He's so crass but nowhere near as bad as Fellini.

I placed a call to Superman this morning but all I got was a long time of ringing and then a really lame leave your message type of recording. He didn't even have Jimmy Olsen do it. Sounded like some guy from India or somewhere.

No comments: